Before people in Bath go to vote, they deserve answers from Ben Howlett to these questions:
1) Can you confirm that 88% of Bath's pensioners will lose some or all of their Winter Fuel Payment under a Tory government?
2) What will the cap be on the Dementia Tax?
3) Will you match my pledge to vote against any rise in personal National Insurance contributions or income tax for 95% of earners?
4) Is the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) right to say that your manifesto sets out another five years of austerity?
5) Your plan to replace free school lunches with breakfasts allows 6.8p per pupil. What breakfast do you think you could get for that?
6) According to the IFS, your manifesto contains no extra money for the NHS. How do you think the RUH will cope with that?
Come on Ben, give us answers!